Thursday, May 14, 2009

WOW!

If I could give each of you a bouquet of these, I would. Thank you all so much for the overwhelming support for me to step up and start doing more ultras. You guys have such confidence in me, it's great. I have a couple 25K's to do between now and Angel Island but my plan is to sign up for the 50K then. I CAN DO IT!

I had a monumental day yesterday. Well, I assisted someone in having a monumental day yesterday. ;)

I'm off to work now but I will tell you about it later.

Until then.............

5 comments:

RunningLaur said...

Thanks, white flowers are my favorite, how'd you know? ;)

We have so much confidence in you because we've seen how hard you've worked thus far - how could we not?

Lily on the Road said...

Just catching up! Whew, you are one busy gal. So glad you had a great run with RBR and a monumental day yesterday!! Can hardly wait to read all about it.

Missy said...

Woot, woot, yes you can!

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southbaygirl said...

You are an inspiration!and an amazing woman-you can do whatever you set your mind to!! I can't wait to hear about your day!