Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sunol with Sara

Sara asked me if I would take her and Bella to Sunol Regional Wilderness Park this morning. Uh, HECK YA! I would never pass up a hike with my daughter and her puppy, or the opportunity to see this park this time of year.

Wildflowers are everywhere!!


Not all photos are perfect but when it's the only one I took of the two of us, it gets shared anyway.

The Alameda Creek before turning up onto the Canyon View Trail.


No, she's not a trail runner YET and she doesn't always appreciate me taking her picture. Give me a little more time to work on her.

Boomer and Bella coming off the hill after giving some squirrels a good chase.

Standing in the shade, trying to catch their breath.

Our final view of the creek on our way out:


I don't work until 11:00 tomorrow so I will be heading out early in the morning (not being a PU$$Y) for a short trail run with Boomer.
Until later.............

8 comments:

Chris Barber, SeriousRunning.com said...

Those are some great pictures of the trail! A nice easy morning trail run sounds lovely. Maybe I'll wake up early and do the same tomorrow.

RunningLaur said...

Pretty flower pictures. So cool that you can "run" with your daughter!

Anonymous said...

Those wildflowers are beautiful! I love the white ones with the red center. I have never seen a flower like that before!

I am so jealous of all the wonderful trails you have to run on! It is making me even more excited to move back out west next month!

René said...

sweeet!

Victoria said...

Yay for Sunol! The rain we just had is going to keep the green around a little longer-- I thought we were about to lose it...

Missy said...

Mooommmm, stop taking my picture!!! Jeeze are you going to post those, c'mon ma? Did it go something like that:)?

Unknown said...

Nice!

Aron said...

beautiful pics as always :)