Monday, December 29, 2008

Short but sweet



See those nice hills in the background? Last night I had it in my head that I was going to go run around in them for 90 minutes this morning. However....... my bed felt really good this morning when my alarm went off at 7:00. And I had no friend meeting me at the trail head. (I'm not trying to lay a guilt trip on anyone, btw) AND I had a doggie cuddling under the covers next to me. So, I went here instead, at a much more reasonable hour (9:00), and did a speedy three mile run with Boomer before going to work at 11:30.



I ran fast for two minutes and a relaxed pace for one minute for the three miles. It felt GOOD! As always, I was happy to be out in the fresh, crisp air with my little boy. I know he needs/likes it as much as me.


Until later.............



1 comment:

Rick Gaston said...

Hard to leave a doggie curled up next to you:) Nevertheless you managed to get out there and enjoy a run. Awesome.