Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it just me?

I HAVE NOT:

1. Made a list of what to buy for who for Christmas

2. Purchased Christmas cards to send out for the business

3. Purchased cookies to give to our business accounts

4. Committed to a day that I will deliver said cookies to our business accounts

5. Put up ONE Christmas decoration. Keith did put our lights up though. Go Keith!

6. Thought of one single gift I might want to receive for Christmas

7. Committed to a day we will get our Christmas tree

8. Purchased Christmas stamps for mailing Christmas cards

9. Planned a day to take my Mom shopping so she can buy her gifts for everyone



Am I the only one like this?

I am having so much trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year.


Humbug!

11 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

I'm exactly in the same boat...

Looney said...

Looks like you are way ahead of me. I haven't reached the point where I am consciously procrastinating yet.

Shannon said...

Me too....

BUT, I've got lil' kiddos~I have to put my lack of Christmas spirit aside for them...

I think I might get the Christmas stuff out of the attic this week, that's a start right?;)

Unknown said...

that was me last year. i was making things too difficult for myself and wasn't in the spirit at all. going simple this year and i'm much happier.

Stuart said...

hhmmmm Humbugs yummy!

Tricia said...

The outside of our house is decorated and all Christmas presents bought, but no inside decorations yet.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Terminex can take care of those bugs.. the hum kind, that is.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Um, me neither! :(

Sotally Tober said...

That's par for the course for me too. Only thing on your list that I actually have done was get Christmas stamps. But that was purely accidental. I needed to mail out some bills and needed the stamps anyway. LOL.

Aka Alice said...

Apparently we're not alone...

Glenn Jones said...

Ha ha! No you're not the only one with the list of to do's. In fact your list is shorter than mine!

Thank you for your kind words last week. They are greatly appreciated.