1. I *may* be addicted to exercise. If I am, I can accept it because it's better than some other stuff I
2. I am now officially one of those people. What people, you ask? The crazy ones that are at the gym at 6:00 a.m. to take a spin class three days a week.
3. I have the kindest, most considerate dog in the entire world!
4. I lost three pounds last month. I would like to lose five more.
5. Since (January 6) I've been tracking the calories I'm burning during my running, cycling and gym classes, I am averaging 4,800/week. Yes, I know a pound is 3,500 calories.
6. I'm putting my clipless pedals back on my bike today. I have a 50-mile ride tomorrow with the Cinderella Challenge training group. I want to be able to push and pull when I pedal. Save my quads a little.
7. I only have three pieces of candy left in my pound box of See's. I only have one coupon for a pound left. Valentine's Day is still 10 days away. Gulp!
8. I'm probably addicted to chocolate too.
9. Sara's wedding is four months from today. FOUR months! I can't believe it. It will be here so fast.