Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photos and "MED2010"

The day after my 46 mile bike ride, Boomer and I met HSE Lori and Mikey at Garin for a great 5.5 mile trail run.  I was pretty tired when we met at 8:00 and my legs were sore.  But, as usual, it was great to be out with my friend and our doggies.



Monday, Sara and I went to the Alameda County Fair.  The main reason I chose that day was because Newsboys were playing.  Yes, they are a Christian rock group.  This was the best Christian concert we have ever been to.  They were fabulous!  Of course we had to walk through the barns and look at all the cute animals. 



Yesterday, Boomer I went out for a solo trail run.  Just a short 3.25 miles but it was nice to get something in before having to go to work.




This morning I met Stephanie for a short bike ride.  I have a 100k this Saturday so I just wanted to get on the bike for an hour or so.  We ended up doing 17 miles.  Then I picked up Boomer and went out for a hike with Sara and Bella.  A very nice day.  ;)

I'm not in a very talkative mood, evidently.  This is all I have for now. 

"MED2010" Accountability:
07/03 - 5.5 mile trail run
07/04 - 2 mile walk
07/05- 2 mile walk
07/06 - 3.25 mile trail run
07/07 - 17 mile bike ride, 3 mile hike, "CAMP24" class


Until later..........

9 comments:

Looney said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job keeping those long weekend rides going. Trail running seems to require 30 minutes of picking stuff out of the socks afterward now! Just ordered some REI gaiters to try making it easier.

Lily on the Road said...

Now matter how low I'm feeling, every time I come to "visit you" you lift my spirits.

Thanks for the photo's of your little farm animals.

Thanks JoLynn....

Unknown said...

How do you feel about the new lead singer for the Newsboys?

Maryland Girl aka Michelle said...

Nice stuff! Love the animal pics. Good Luck on the 100k!!

RBR said...

I have not been to the fair in AGES. Sounds like fun. :)

RE your comment: The Chomps at Nitro were my first Strawberry Chomps, silly. I was already a Blueberry/pomegrante addict. Lindsay sent me some since Gu LOVES her. :)

RE: This weekend. I say we plan to get there early so we can head out early and beat the heat. Sound good?I will email you instead of filling your comment section with drivel. Wait.... damn. My bad. :)

René said...

Aw, these are great photos! I like the short workouts before work, too.

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics! Nice job on the workouts this week!

RunnerDude said...

I always love looking at your running route pictures. They are always so beautiful! You're a great photographer! Love the piggy too!

Glenn Jones said...

I'm impressed there's still so much green for July. Down here in Socal it's just brown brown and more brown....